Have you ever wondered how to become an expert chef and perfectly cook your meals? While adding the right ingredients matters a lot, proper presentation of the food also matters. This means you must cut, trim, slice, or chop your food properly. That is where you will need the best knives for brisket to serve your meat flawlessly.
If you want your food to turn out like a professional chef, then here are the Top 5 best knives for brisket that you should check out. Let us dive in right away.
Our Top Recommendations for Best Knives for Brisket
- Best Overall – Victorinox Swiss Army Fibrox Pro 47645
- Best Budget Option – Dexter-Russell S131-6PCP Boning Knife
- Best Premium Option – Wusthof 4532 Super Slicer
- Best Hold Grip – Mercer Culinary Millennia Granton Edge Slicer
- Best For Safety – Dexter-Russell S140 12SC
1. Victorinox Swiss Army Fibrox Pro 47645 (Best Overall)
- Comes with a non-slip grip
- Meets public health protection standards
- It is 12 inches in length
- Offers slicing with precision
Verdict: With a razor-sharp Granton blade and a round tip, this Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is one of the best knives for brisket, as it improves your meat separation. As a result it is our best choice of knife for brisket overall.
It has a long and narrow shape which allows you to cut your meat in one go and the high-carbon stainless steel blade makes things more uniform. Also, the ergonomic handle provides a non-slip grip, and the knife is both balanced and lightweight.
If you want to make life easy, this trusted Swiss-quality knife will be by your side forever.
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- It is easy to clean
- Helps slice meat with complete accuracy
- Does not have a cover
2. Dexter-Russell S131F-6PCP Boning Knife (Best Budget Option)
- Stainless steel blade
- 6-inch blade length
- Made from carbon steel
- NSF – Sani Safe
Verdict: Our Best Budget option is a Dexter-Russell white boning knife made of high-quality carbon steel, making it both durable and long-lasting.
This Boning Knife weighs 4.8 ounces with a 6-inch-long blade and white exterior. One of the best knives for brisket, this knife with a pointed tip and sharp edge is perfect for slicing meat and is easy to grip and non-slip.
This knife is a great option for those people who want a light knife that is safe and approved.
- It is easy to clean
- It is lightweight
- It has a comfortable grip
- It helps slice off meat from the bone
- Might be hard to handle
3. Wusthof Slicer Knife (Best Premium Option)
- Provides low and high-frequency serrations
- Comes with magnetic attachments
- Made from stainless steel
- 10 inches blade
Verdict: If you are still confused about the best knives for brisket, then we present you with the all-time premium option, the Wusthof Slicer Knife. Made of a stainless-steel blade, this knife offers you everything: durability, sharpness, and ease of cleaning. Yes it costs a bit, but you pay for the quality and the reassurance knowing you are getting one of the finest knives out there.
This 10-inch slicer knife is designed with low and high-frequency serrations, guaranteeing unparalleled performance.
The magnet with the knife also gets attached to the wall, meaning you can collect all your knives in one place.
- The magnet offers good storage
- Has great value for money
- It is comfortable to use
- It is a little pricey
4. Mercer Culinary Millennia Granton Edge Slicer (Best Hold Grip)
- 14-inch blade
- High carbon steel blade
- Superior design
- Dishwasher safe
Verdict: This Mercer Culinary Millennia Granton Edge Slicer is a 14-inch knife and one of the best knives for brisket that you will find around – especially with an excellent holding grip. Made from quality construction, this knife is crafted with Japanese carbon steel, making it long-lasting and sharp. It is the best when cutting thin and even slices of meat and offers innovative features and unparalleled performance that you don’t find in other knives.
Also, it needs easy care, and all you need to do is wash it with mild soap and water and dry it with a soft cloth for maximum performance.
- Has an ergonomic handle
- It has great value for money
- It doesn’t require much maintenance
- Not dishwasher safe
5. Dexter-Russell S140 12SC (Best For Safety)
- Stain-free high carbon steel blade
- 12-inch slicer
- NSF certified
- Stain-free knife
Verdict: Among the best knives for brisket, the S140 12SC by Dexter-Russell is a 12-inch scalloped slicer that offers an excellent command to the cook along with smooth slicing of meat for thin and even pieces. This slicer is great at helping you with superior slicing of hard surfaces, and is a blade made from high carbon steel.
If you are looking for safety, then this is it with its grip-and-go feature as well as slip-resistance, particular highlights.
- Offers utmost sanitation and durability
- Has a protective finger guard
- Slip-resistant and easy to clean
- It might not be suitable for beginners
Buying Guide: Top 3 Important Things to Look Out for When Buying Best Knives for Brisket
1. Blade Length
Make sure you check out the blade length before buying, as a longer blade will help with perfect slicing. It is recommended to get a knife between 9 to 11 inches.
2. Blade Material
If you want to make a perfect cut, consider a blade with a razor-sharp edge made from stainless steel. It will help with rust resistance and corrosion.
It wouldn’t be a nice idea to get a knife that gets dull within a month, so make sure that the sharpness and durability of your knife last for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long should a brisket knife be?
A brisket knife should be at least 9 inches long. However, some of the best knives are also between 10 to 12 inches.
2. Should a brisket knife be sharp?
Yes, a brisket knife should be sharp as it will help ensure thin and even slices in one go.
3. So what is your overall pick for the Best Knives for Brisket?
If you want a knife that offers you an all-in-one, then you can’t look past the Victorinox Swiss Army Fibrox Pro 47645.
It comes with a non-slip grip, meets public health protection standards, and helps slice meat perfectly and accurately. In case you need a gas stove to cook once you chop, you can have one of these.