Technology is innovating every industry, and the cleaning industry is no different! Today, we have some of the best vacuum cleaners around with optimal suction, durability and ease of use. If you’re looking for the Best vacuums for vinyl floors then you’ve come to the right place! We’ve done the hard work for you and come up with our Top 5 list below.
Vacuum cleaners are the most innovative, time-saving, and durable invention in the home appliance category one could argue. And here we have penned down the Top 5 best vacuums for vinyl floors based on experience and expert statistics.
List Of Top 5 Vacuums For Vinyl Floors
- Best Overall – Bissell CrossWave 1785A
- Best Budget Option – Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Premium Option – Dyson Cyclone V11 Torque Drive
- Best Lightweight Option – Shark Navigator NV356E
- Best Durable Option – Tineco A11 Master
1. Bissell CrossWave 1785A (Best Overall)
- Dual action brush
- Two water tanks
- Efficient technology
Verdict: Bissell CrossWave 1785A is one of the best multifunction vacuum cleaners and tops the list of best vacuums for vinyl floors. It is best known for its dual action brush roll and two water tank units. Water tank technology offers the best cleaning solution; it stores dirty water and debris cleaned up.
- Push the button to control the vacuum
- Easy to clean
- Ease to assemble
- Don’t tear up or scratches your laminates, rugs, hardwoods, and ceramic floors.
- Water tanks may start to leak near the O-ring
- Not the best choice for more delicate materials such as dust, sand, and glitter.
2. Hoover Wind Tunnel Air (Best Budget Option)
- Three wind tunnel suction
- Dual action
- Easy rinse filter
- Steerable cleaner
Verdict: Hoover Wind Tunnel Air Steerable Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is our pick of the Best Budget option from our list of best vacuum for vinyl floors, especially for those who have pets at home. Its three wind tunnel suction advanced technology extracts every particle of dust and hair very neatly. It maneuvers around furniture, corners, and in tight spaces, you don’t have easy access.
- Value for money
- Allergen technology
- Cordless vacuum
- Small bin
- Minute air filter
3. Dyson Cyclone V11 Torque Drive (Best Premium Option)
- 120-minute run time
- 150% larger dust bin
- 220 AW of suction
Verdict: Dyson Cyclone V11 Torque Drive is the Best Premium Option from our list of best vacuum for vinyl floors if you are looking for a cordless option. It has a high torsion cleaner head which enables the vacuum to adjust suction and power to a different type of floor without cleaner charges.
- Easy cleaning unit
- Washable filters
- Excellent performance
- You may run out of battery during cleaning
4. Shark Navigator NV356E (Best Lightweight Option)
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts
- HEPA filter
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology
Verdict: The Shark Navigator NV356E is a multifunctional vacuum; it enables you to put it on upright mode or with the canister detached to mope hard floors. Seal technology and HEPA filter let you trap 99.9 percent of dust particles and allergens inside the vacuum. It is our pick as the Best Lightweight Option in our list of Best Vacuums for Vinyl Floors.
- Easy to assemble
- High-capacity dust trapper
- Lift away canister vacuum is very convenient
- Easy to navigate
- Doesn’t have amazing access to under furniture
- The canister could be more steady
5. Tineco A11 Master (Best Durable Option)
- Cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Soft-roller brush
- Flexible multiple angle tool
Verdict: Tineco A11 Master is a fantastic vacuum and our pick of the Best Durable option in our list of the best vacuums for vinyl floors. The vacuum is sleek, lightweight, and easy to navigate around the home to suck up dirt and debris. It lets you access the spaces a standard vacuum doesn’t allow, such as ceilings for cobwebs and under furniture.
- 20W suction power
- It comes with a power brush, crevice tool, and dusting brush.
- 0.6-liter Bin
- Reasonably priced
- Dual charging base station
- 30 minutes run on time
- No extra storage for filter
Buying Guide: Top 5 Things To Consider For The Best Vacuum For Vinyl Flooring
1. Power Performance
If you are looking forward to buying the best vacuums for vinyl floors, then the first thing you should look for is power performance. The vacuum’s water lift and airflow can quickly determine the power performance. It helps you indicate the suction force and the air volume intake. Make sure you check the vacuum’s power watts. If the power performance is inefficient, you must know it is not for you. It is better to do some digging than a bad investment.
The cleaning performances of the best vacuum for vinyl flooring depend on its suction power. The suction power is allied to the power performance. If your vacuum power performance is excellent, it will offer good suction and cleaning. An efficient suction unit will extract all the dust particles from the surface.
3. Noise Level
The noise level is another essential factor you need to assess. It might not have any link to performance, but it has to comfort level. The high noise level vacuum creates unnecessary sounds that initiate sensitive noise issues and distortion.
4. Design & Structure
Design and structure are the most critical factors you need to look over. The structure determines the vacuum weight, size, and maneuverability. 96% of the best vacuums for vinyl floors depend on their design.
Experts suggest that you don’t go for heavy-duty vacuums; they are challenging to maintain and don’t allow you to access the places you can’t reach, such as under furniture and ceilings.
Filtration is the most necessary element you need to assess. The vacuum comes with high-efficiency filters with breakage resistance and microfiber bags that collect dust and prevent them from circulating in the environment. The best vacuums for vinyl floors come with different efficient filters, such as polyester, washable polyester, and HEPA filters.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should you not use on vinyl flooring?
- Please don’t use a beater bar attachment; it could damage the vinyl flooring surface.
- Don’t do abrasive scrubbing or steel wool.
- Avoid using detergents and abrasive cleaners; they will leave a dull film on the vinyl floor.
2. How do professionals clean vinyl floors?
Vinyl floors can be clean with plain water, a damp mop, and a product made for vinyl. The best vacuum for vinyl flooring is the most preferred way to clean vinyl floors; it won’t leave any stains on the floor.
3. How do I make my vinyl floor look new again?
To make your vinyl floor look new, use apple cider vinegar with the vinegar and water solution to remove any traces of lubrication. If you want to do moderate cleaning, then use a vacuum. It is a good way to ensure you maintain the floor, and so you can’t go wrong with any of our choices above on the top 5 Best vacuums for vinyl floors.
4. Does the vacuum come with accessories that are useful?
Vacuums are an excellent solution to clean your space. All the best vacuum for vinyl floors choices we presented above have incredible cleaning power, a lightweight steerable design, and other fabulous accessories such as a power brush, a soft-roller power brush, a dusting brush, an extension hose, and a long soft crevice tool.
Many manufacturers compete in the market, claiming to be making the best vacuums for vinyl floors but we have found that the best out there are the one’s from the reputed names like Bissell, Hoover, Dyson, Shark Navigator and Tineco.
Once you’ve decided on a vacuum, you can also check out some other category best sellers here.