INFRATECH WD-SERIES DUAL ELEMENT STAINLESS STEEL OUTDOOR HEATERS
Double the warmth with Infratech’s WD-Series heaters.
This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat.
This makes the WD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 7′ to 9′ mounting heights and large scale coverage areas.
Infratech is 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate.
This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
How Infratech Works?
– Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air.
– Infrared heat doesn’t ‘blow away’, making it ideal for breezy areas where air cannot be contained.
– Medium wave quartz elements operate with no harsh glare or odors.
Lasting Energy, Efficiency and Value
– Easy installation requires a lower capital expense and minimal labor.
– Infrared heaters require no refillable gas tanks and very little maintenance.
– They are 90% energy efficient and provide energy savings over time.
Note: Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT “plug in” heaters.
They must be installed and “hard wired” by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are “Real Heaters” designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
HIGH-POWERED HEATERS — High-powered, dual-element WD-Series fixtures provide more concentrated heat for large scale coverage needs
EASY MAINTENANCE — WD-Series include minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options, short standoffs and mounting heights between 8-14 feet
INDOOR/OUTDOOR HEATERS — Infratech is 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate; heaters are ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more
VERSATILE — The WD-Series is an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 7′ to 9′ mounting heights and large scale coverage areas
SPECIFICATIONS — Choose from 3000 to 6000 watt capacities, length options from 33″ to 61.25″ to fit any installation