- At just over 13 feet, the engineered hull design provides the efficiency desired in more open water and the stability required when you stand
- PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry’s first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two tracks on the forward hull and two in the stern provide multiple placement options for mounting accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- The large stern tank well, with removable bungee cord is the perfect place to store a cooler, bait bucket or tackle crate
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
Cup holder for your favorite beverage
Custom tackle box included
PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
Total Boat Capacity: 500 pounds
Assembled Hull: 96 pounds
Pedal Console: 21 pounds
Usable capacity for people and gear: 383 pounds
- Length: 13′ 2″ | 4m
- Width: 36 in | 91.4 cm
- Weight: 96 Ibs
- Hatch: Bow
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Ideal for open water anglers and tournament fishing pros, the Old Town Sportsman BigWater PDL 132 pedal kayak’s easy-to-use forward/reverse pedal drive provides easy, hands-free navigation and fishing; pedal drive is removable for easy transport.
All Old Town Sportsman fishing kayaks are packed with handy convenience features, including customizable accessory tracks, cushioned floor pads for both better comfort and grip, a custom tackle box, and plenty of rod holders.
The kayak’s universal transducer mounting system makes it easy to mount your favorite fish finder (sold separately), and a side-mounted hull paddle clip keeps your back-up paddle secure and out of the way while you fish. Paddle sold separately.
Offering a superior seat design with great lumbar support, the premium mesh seat helps you stay cool and comfortable all day long on the water and easily adjusts to your leg length for optimal comfort.
This 13-foot, 2-inch kayak has a 500-pound maximum capacity and usable capacity for people and gear of 383-pounds. The kayak weighs 96 pounds and the removable pedal console weighs 21 pounds.
Be the first to review “Old Town Sportsman BigWater”