It’s enticing isn’t it? Big bowl of delicious fries. And then your friend gives you the best news and tells you that they are NOT deep fried, but made by one of their air fyers! And whilst air fryers may have been on the market for several years already, they are just now gaining in widespread popularity. Everyone seems to have one these days and swears by them. While different air fryers might be shaped slightly differently to the other, all of them come with the same basic functions with the advanced ones having a few more things to it depending on the fryer. If you are craving fries, chicken wings, or nuggets without too much oil, then an air fryer can help you to fulfill your cravings guilt-free as they use little to no oil!
In this guide, we have brought you our choice of the Top 5 Best Air Fryers for Large Families, after reviewing all the most popular options out there.
Our Top Choices for Best Air Fryer For Large Families
- Best Overall – Cosori Air Fryer
- Best Budget Option – Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer
- Best Premium Option – Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Air Fryer
- Best Cooking Features – Power XL Pro 6 Quart Air Fryer
- Best Technology – Instant Pot Vortex Pro 10 Quart Air Fryer
1. Cosori Air Fryer (Best Overall)
- 13 functions
- 5.8 Quart detachable basket air fryer
- Thermo IQ technology
- 85% less oil, 50% less time
Verdict: We already love the look of the Cosori Air Fryer, so there is no surprise that it has as many as 13 amazing features and premium functions to offer. With a detachable 5.8 Quart air fryer basket, this is one of the best air fryers for large families, enabling you stress-free cooking all year round. With one-touch cooking and a spacious cooking capacity, this air fryer will support you in generating the perfect cooked meals for you and your family and friends.
Also, the air fryer comes with 100 recipes and can cook your food at a 50% energy saving compared to a traditional oven.
- It is dishwasher safe
- It has a non-stick coating
- It is durable and easy to clean
- Not much that we can think of. Maybe tt can get a little warm on the outside at times
2. Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer (Best Budget Option)
- 1800 watts power
- 21 pounds in weight
- Comes with an internal light
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Verdict: If you are looking for the best budget air fryer and one of the best air fryers for large families, then the Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer might be perfect for you. With 1800 watts of power, an adjustable thermostat, an internal light, and made of stainless steel, this air fryer is able to easily feed a large family or group of people.
The fryer also comes with an auto shut-off feature, keeping you safe when you broil, bake, and warm your yummy food.
- It has a built-in toaster
- It offers 7-in-one functionality
- It has a 6.5 cubic foot interior space
- None that we can think of to be honest.
3. Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Air Fryer (Best Premium Option)
- 19 pounds in weight
- Rapid air technology
- Fat removal technology
- XXL suitable family size
Verdict: Are you searching for the best air fryer for larger families, so you no longer have to cook your meals in several separate portions? Well, the Philips TurboStar Air Fryer with a three-pound capacity and a weight of 19 pounds might just be what you have been looking for! It comes with fat removal technology that captures excess fat and allows you to cook delicious and tasty meals four times faster than a regular oven. Through the fryer’s advanced multi-cooking technology, you can air fry, bake, grill, and roast food all in one device.
- It is dishwasher safe
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- It has a non-stick coating for an easy clean-up
- On the pricier side
4. Power XL Pro 6 Quart Air Fryer (Best Cooking Features)
- 7-in-1 cooking features
- 19.1 pounds weight
- 5.68 liters capacity
- Rapid air technology
Verdict: The Power XL Pro 6 can be considered one of the most versatile and best air fryers for large families. This isn’t a simple air fryer, it is a rotisserie, dehydrator, oven toaster, and pizza grill all in one! With its 6-liter capacity and rapid air technology, it delivers healthy yet crispy meals within minutes at 70% fewer calories. It has 1700-watt power, and eight one touch preset buttons which let you pick the right setting for any cooking requirements.
If you don’t want to sacrifice the taste of your favorite guilty foods, this Air Fryer will allow you to keep indulging without the extra calories.
- It is an 8-in-1 multi-cooker
- It has 360-degree air circulation
- It has an automatic shutoff
- The 90-day warranty feels a bit short. Could be longer, but hey, its still a great airfryer so we’re not complaining too much
5. Instant Pot Vortex Pro 10 Quart Air Fryer (Best Technology)
- High-quality stainless steel
- 17.5 pounds weight
- EvenCrisp Technology
- 9-in-1 functionality options
Verdict: The Instant Pot Vortex Pro 10 is made of stainless steel, weighs 17.5 pounds, and comes with a 9-in-1 functionality that helps you fry, roast, grill, toast, and reheat. The fryer’s EvenCrisp Technology ensures even cooking and a golden-brown crisp every single time.
It is perfect for fast preheating, has 6 customizable programs, and comes with useful accessories such as cooking trays, rotisserie baskets, forks, and screws. This is truly of the best air fryers for larger families.
- It offers easy clean-up
- It comes with a Rotisserie program
- It uses 95% less oil
- No warranty included.
Things to Look Out for When Selecting the Best Air Fryer for Larger Families
If you are looking for the best air fryer for larger families, then capacity can make a significant difference to your cooking experience. If you are planning to cook or roast a whole chicken, for instance, then it is recommended that you opt for a fryer between 4 to 5 liters.
If you are looking to do more than fry, select an air fryer that offers a variety of functions. Nowadays, air fryers offer roast, toast, grill, and fry functionalities.
The longer the warranty for your new air fryer, the better. If any issues or technicalities arise, you won’t have to worry about paying for repairs or having to replace the item.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is investing in an air fryer worth it?
An air fryer can be a great cooking addition as it will allow you to cook faster, use less oil, and help you keep your caloric input under control.
Q2. What should I look out for in an air fryer?
The most important aspects you should consider when buying an air fryer include capacity, warranty, functions, weight, and material.
Final Verdict – Best Air Fryer for Larger Families
An air fryer can be a great investment for long-term healthy eating and keeping track of your caloric count. If you want to invest in a great air fryer for your large family, we recommend opting for the Cosori Air Fryer as it has great capacity, is budget-friendly, and includes all a variety of great features.