Looking around for the best juicer for celery?
You must consider two factors: usefulness and portability. If you’re primarily juicing celery, a small juice extractor will suffice. If the wide variety of available celery juicers overwhelms you, you don’t have to deal with that anymore. We’ve put together a list of the top five best juicers for celery in this blog post to make your purchasing process hassle-free.
Our Top 5 Best Juicer For Celery
- Best Overall – Omega MM900HDS Celery Juicer Slow
- Best Budget Option – Aeitto Slow Masticating Celery Juicer
- Best Machinery – Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
- Best Premium Choice – Breville BJE830BSS XL Centrifugal Juicer
- Best Versatility Option – Ninja Juicer Pro with Total Pulp Control Juicer
1. Omega MM900HDS Celery Juicer Slow (Best Overall)
- End cap with celery
- Mechanism of slow mastication
- Filter with two screens
- The motor remains cool
Verdict: The Omega MM900HDS Celery Juicer is our top choice on the list and a trustworthy heavy-duty juicer. Its most notable feature is a custom end cap designed specifically for celery. The other end cap is designed for dense foods such as fruits and vegetables. These two features improve the quality of your celery juice extract: a standard one for fruits and vegetables and a tight-end cap designed to increase the efficiency of celery juice extraction.
The great juice production is due to the robust 2-horsepower engine. The product also operates at a low pace to improve nutrient retention. As a result, you must be patient while waiting for your juice.
The MM900HDS is one of the best juicers for celery available in the market. To get started juicing, simply assemble six components. It also comes with a 15-year warranty, making it an excellent choice.
- Designed for creating celery juice
- Has a 72-hour juice shelf life
- Simple to clean
- Runs smoothly and quietly.
- Short chute, which necessitates slicing your celery into little pieces
2. Aeitto Slow Masticating Celery Juicer (Best Budget Option)
- There are two masticating speeds
- Speed in Reverse
- Operation using a single dial
- Disassembly using a single button
- Several color options are available
This slow juicer is far less expensive than the Omega and operates well in comparison. It has a comparable construction and functionality, except the celery-specific end cap. In addition to the typical slow masticating speed, this machine features a little faster option that helps with tougher vegetables.
We tried celery at both low and high speeds and received a good quantity of juice each time. The slower pace was more efficient, but it was also convenient to have the option of speeding things up. Our best budget option on the list.
- Several functionalities for improved performance
- Quite quiet, particularly at modest speeds.
- Dishwasher safe and reasonably priced
- Excellent customer service
- The pulp isn’t as dry as it is with premium masticators.
3. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Machine (Best Machinery)
- Function that reverses
- Protection against overheating
- Mechanism of slow mastication
Verdict: There are no masticating juicers that perform as well as the Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer. And at an affordable price for the value you get. This low-cost purchase was not designed expressly for juicing celery, but it will do the job and for us is the best machinery juicer for celery in those we reviewed.
This masticating juicer, like our top pick the Omega juicer, employs a rotating auger to smash fruit and vegetable particles to extract the juice. To better maintain nutrients, this gradual, methodical technique exposes the juice to minimum heat and oxygen levels. An excellent option for those that are looking for a durable option.
- A juicer that is really silent
- Simple to clean and disassemble
- Dishwasher friendly
- Automatic power system integrated into the motor
- Pulp is not as dry as more expensive units
4. Breville BJE830BSS XL Centrifugal Juicer (Best Premium Choice)
- Juicer with centrifuge
- Rapid operation
- Juice receptacle with a large volume
- Speedometer with a rolling dial
- Large pulp container
Verdict: If speed is the most important consideration in your quest for the best juicer for celery, then the Breville BJE830BSS XL Centrifugal Juicer is for you. This centrifugal device isn’t as effective as a masticating juicer in extracting moisture from celery or other vegetables, but it is significantly faster. And, in comparison to other juicers of a similar type, this one is the most efficient.
- It stays cooler than most centrifuges.
- More easily cleaned than others
- For all types of products, there are multiple speed functions.
- Design that saves space
- The majority of the pieces are dishwasher safe.
- Not as effective as masticators.
5. Ninja Juicer Pro with Total Pulp Control Juicer (Best Versatility Option)
- Masticating juice extractors
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Efficient juice extraction with low-speed motor
Verdict: Aside from being very inexpensive, it is a highly efficient machine that produces bone-dry pulp. It is one of the best juicers for celery for the price point, and the best value for money option. However, I should point out that the Ninja Juicer Pro’s intake is small. To accommodate a 1.5-inch chute, you must chop your celery into smaller pieces. Aside from that, it’s an excellent machine for various fruits and veggies, not only celery.
- Economical product
- It has replaceable pulp filters for improved texture control.
- Optimal juice extraction and nutrient retention
- Simple to put together
- Dishwasher-safe components
- BPA-free, 72-hour juice life, and a one-year guarantee
- Because the feeding channel is tiny, you must chop the ingredients ahead of time into small pieces.
What to Look for When Finding The Best Juicer for Celery?
Because there aren’t many juicers designed expressly for juicing celery, finding a machine ideal for this purpose requires focusing on a few crucial qualities.
Celery has a high water content when compared to other hard vegetables, and as a result, removing all of that water, as well as the nutrients contained inside its cellulose walls is difficult. You’ll need a very effective juicing machine to smash the stringy stalks and separate them from the juice.
However, since the minerals and enzymes found in celery juice are heat sensitive, this system must operate slowly and methodically to extract them. So much liquid also means you’ll need to pick a juicer that can function for extended periods without overheating.
You can’t go wrong with any of the top 5 choices above for your celery juicing needs.